FULL SERVICE FACILITY - Full repair shop employing full time certified technicians with the tools to complete any job, 3 ROAD REPAIR TRUCKS - bringing a certified technician to your rescue, 3 FLATBED TRUCKS - for pickup and delivery of equipment in need of repair or service.
"SALEM FARM SUPPLY SERVICE SELLS"
1. Salem Farm Supply invests many thousands of dollars each year for training. The technicians attend Case/IH, Kubota, Gehl, Kuhn, and Krone training on a regular basis.
2. Salem Farm Supply has three full-time road service technicians to support customers equipment at their location. They have new service trucks equipped with cranes, welder-generators, air compressors and much more. The technicians in these trucks are highly qualified and dedicated to their work.
3. Salem Farm Supply has three trucks for hauling equipment and all are equipped with winches to retrieve broken down machinery. Our senior driver has the nickname "Super" for a reason. He can safely haul heavy equipment that other dealers refuse to haul due to the large dimensions of the equipment.
4. Salem Farm Supply purchases all the needed special tools and service manuals to support the quality of sales. We consistently upgrade laptop computers to support the latest technology in products. It is used to troubleshoot and program equipment much like the automotive industry.
5. Salem Farm Supply has many customers that send in their "other color" tractors and machinery to service. Customers know they are taken well care of and can depend in the abilities of the technicians.
6. Experience...Salem Farm Supply has it! There are 14 employees in the service department, with an average of twelve years of working experience at Salem Farm Supply.
7. Salem Farm Supply strives to save customers money on road service and hauling. Every attempt is made to make multiple stops on every trip to "split up" the expense for valued customers.
8. If your machine breaks down, Salem Farm Supply can come up with a rental/ loaner unit to keep you working. We all know that "the cows have to be fed."
9. Salem Farm Supply offers financing on large repairs. (Usually not an option from the smaller independent repair shops).
10. Salem Farm Supply can offer warranties on specific repairs such as engine or torque amplifier.
Give us a call today at 1-800-999-3276 (FARM) or 518-854-7424, ask Service Manager David Jensen, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org