- Working speed of up to 14 mph, low cost of maintenance and ease of use make these units indispensable for raking hay.
- Floating rake wheels with spring steel tines follow ground contour evenly.
- Multiple adjustment capabilities allow operator to adjust raking width, windrow width and raking angle.
- 3 point mounted 4 & 6 wheel rakes.
- Pull type 8, 10 and 12 wheel rakes with double action hydraulic cylinders for easy transportation and storage.
- Hydraulic ball valves allow for single side operation and lock pull type rakes during transport and storage.
- Narrow 8' transport width allows pull type rakes to be easily transported to different work locations.
- 8 & 12 wheel rakes may also be adjusted to spread or turn crop.
- Optional center kicker wheel with additional hydraulic cylinder available.
|# of wheels||12|
|Teeth per wheel||40|
|Working Speed||14 mph|