Bush Hog HT417H
- For faster hay drying time, choose a Bush Hog hay tedder.
- A choice of three models.
- Fluffing and spreading cut hay increases air flow through the crop.
- Fluffing and spreading the hay is achieved by the use of six spring steel tines per rotor.
- Slipclutch is standard to protect the 540 pto driveline.
- Bush Hog tedders were designed for low horsepower tractors.
- For proper performance, the tine height can be adjusted manually.
- The Bush Hog tedder produces quicker drying for bailing sooner and reduces possible damage to ground plants.
|Number of Rotors||4|
|Working Width (Approx.)||17’1”|
|Number of Tines||24|
|Working Speed (MPH)5-10||5-10|
|Horsepower Required (min)||22|
|Folding (man. or hyd.)||Hydraulic|
|Tire Size||15 x 6.00-6|