Bush Hog 1815
- Axle spindles are in halves for quick and economical service.
- Center section blades closely align with center section wheel to better cut the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and steel bushings at axle pivot points for extended life at pivot areas.
- Wing free float without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Optional distribution baffles spread grass and cornstalks to eliminate windrows.
- Improved wing design results in a clean top and no exposed structure underneath.
- Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheel.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil level.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service.
- All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines closely align for quick location of grease points.
Wing free float is 22° down and 25° up without movement of hydraulic cylinder rod for extended cylinder life.
Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheel.
Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil level.
Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines closely align for quick location of grease points.
|Cutting Width:||15 ft.|
|Cutting Height:||2-inches to 14-inches|
|Hitch||Perma-Level or Cast Clevis|
|Minumum Tractor PTO H.P.:||60|
|Side Band:||1/4″ x 12″|
|Blades:||1/2″ x 4″ Parallel lift|
|Blade Holder:||Round, 7 ga.|
|PTO drivelines:||540, ASAE Cat 6 • 1000, ASAE Cat 5|
|PTO Driveline Support:||Standard|
|Wing Drivelines:||ASAE Cat 4|
|Wing Flex:||22° Down to 87° up|
|Wing Free Float:||22° down to 25° up|
|Splitter Gearbox Rating:||160 HP|
|Cutting Gearbox Rating :||130 HP|
|Gearbox Warranty:||5 Years|
|Blade Tip Speed 540 / 1000:||15,000 FPM / 15,600 FPM|
|Cutting Capacity:||2 1/2″ Diameter|
|Deck Center:||Single, 10 ga.|
|Deck Wing:||Single, 10 ga.|
|Axle Cushions, Center:||On Each Center Axle Arm|
|Wing Adjustments:||Heavy Duty Turnbuckle|
|Grass/ Crop Distribution:||Optional Baffles|
|Safety Tow Chain:||Standard|
|ALL SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.|