Case IH Flex-Till 600
Unmatched Flexibility and Durability
The Flex-Till 600 chisel plow sets the standard for agronomic performance with unmatched flexibility and durability. The flexibility provided by triangular frame design allows the frame to follow contours of the land, minimize frame stress, and maintain the depth you choose. The Flex-Till 600 center section and wings are constructed with diagonal hinge lines. High density polyurethane discs cushion the frame and absorb movement as the machine flexes. The result is a flexible frame with built-in durability.
Depth Control System
More Accuracy and Easier Maintenance
Quick and Easy Adjustments
- Adjust depth quickly and easily across a variety of fields and conditions with a single-point hydraulic depth control system.
- The mechanical linkage system translates the depth to the walking axles and front castors, ensuring that the depth is the same across the entire machine.
Consistent Depth Control
- Floating hitch with front single wheel caster adds more flexibility and consistent depth control to the machine. The fork style castor adds more strength to carry the front of the chisel plow through heavy tillage.
- The walking beam axle adds another pivot point to the machine, helping to keep consistent seeding depth.
Trips & Shanks
Strong Shank Assembly
- 650 or 550 pound trip True Trip design allows openers to clear obstructions up to 10" high.
- Two options to match needs and field conditions:
- Shanks are available in 9 inch (229 mm) or 12 inch ( 305 mm) spacing in a variety of cutting widths
Level Tough Residue
- 3 bar HD harrows equipped with 3/8" x 16" coil spring tines.
- Get better leveling, even in high-residue fields.
- Heavy-duty components ensure reliable and low-maintenance operation.
- Quick and convenient single-person lock-up. Adjustable tine angle, height and down pressure adjustment lets the operator set the harrow to suit specific conditions.