Gehl 650 Articulated Loader
Operators world-wide will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Fully adjusable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- A seven-way adjustable seat providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- Models feature comfortable and easy-to-access grab handles to assist entry and exit.
- A complete cab enclosure option provides enhanced comfort and safety for all-day-long operation.
- Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
- Standard cab models equipment includes heat, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
- Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
The Gehl 650 Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
- 2-speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go” by a switch on the joystick.
|A Length with Bucket on Ground||199.9"||199.9"|
|B Shipping Length||167.7"||167.7"|
|C Front Wheel Center to Pivot Pin||32.8"||32.8"|
|E Rear Overhang||52.2"||52.2"|
|F Height to Top of Cab||97.1"||97.1"|
|G Folded ROPS Height||N/A||N/A|
|H Hood Height||69.9"||69.9"|
|J Maximum Reach Height||157.8"||157.8"|
|K Bucket Hinge Pin Height||130.5"||130.5"|
|L Ground Plane to Bucket Edge Height||123"||123"|
|M Dump Clearance at Full Height||99"||99"|
|N Dump Reach at Full Height||20.9"||20.9"|
|P Width Over Tires - Standard / Wide||64.7" / 79.4"||64.7" / 79.4"|
|Q Tire Gauge||48.4" / 62.8"||48.4" / 62.8"|
|R ROPS Width||53.9"||53.9"|
|S Ground Clearance||14.6"||14.6"|
|T Turning Radius with Bucket||143.2"||143.2"|
|U Outer Turning Radius||130.3"||130.3"|
|V Inner Turning Radius||62.1"||62.1"|
|W Articulation Angle from Center||45°||45°|
|X Rollback at Height||45°||45°|
|Y Maximum Dump Angle at Full Height||45°||45°|
|Z Bucket Rollback at Ground||45°||45°|
|AA Attachment Pivot Clearance||7.5"||7.5"|
|BB Wheel Radius||19.5"||19.5"|
|CC Bucket Width - Standard||66"||66"|
|Model/Number of Cylinders||4TNV98CT Tier IV/4||4TNV98CT Tier IV/4|
|Power @ 2800 rpm||64.4 hp||64.4 hp|
|Displacement||0.87 gal.||0.87 gal.|
|Static Tipping Load with Bucket|
|Straight||6,409 lbs.||6,743 lbs.|
|Full Turn||4,917 lbs.||5,244 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout||12,661 lbf||12,66 lbf|
|Operating Weight||9,080 lbs.||9,500 lbs.|
|Work Hydraulic System Flow STD||18.5 gpm||18.5 gpm|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional||26.0 gpm||26.0 gpm|
|Work Hydraulic System Pressure||2,900 psi||2,900 psi|
|Drive Hydraulic System Pressure||6,092 psi||6,092 psi|
|Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||19.5 gal.||19.5 gal.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||25 gal.||25 gal.|
|Maximum Travel Speed||7/12/19 mph||7/12/19 mph|
|Tire Size - Standard||405 / 70-20||405 / 70-20|