Gehl 750 Articulated Loader
Double tap to zoom
Operators world-wide will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation.
- Tiltable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- The deluxe suspension seat is spring-suspended with a high amount of travel providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- All models feature comfortable and easy-to-access grab handles to assist entry and exit.
- A complete cab enclosure option provides enhanced comfort and safety for all-day-long operation..
- Cab doors have an extended-latch design, which allows latching in a slightly-open position for limited ventilation, per operator preference.
- Standard equipment includes heating system, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Spacious surface window area offers excellent all-around visibility.
- Generous sound absorbing material between the cab and engine compartment is standard with cab enclosure and suppresses sound levels.
The Gehl 750 Articulated Loader features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips. Even the most un-accustomed operator will be comfortable operating these loaders.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
- 2-speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go” by a switch on the joystick.
|A Length with Bucket on Ground||205.5"||205.5"|
|B Shipping Length||174.9"||174.9"|
|C Front Wheel Center to Pivot Pin||36.7"||36.7"|
|E Rear Overhang||52.1"||52.1"|
|F Height to Top of Cab||97.5"||97.5"|
|G Folded ROPS Height||N/A||N/A|
|H Hood Height||69.9"||69.9"|
|J Maximum Reach Height||163.8"||163.8"|
|K Bucket Hinge Pin Height||136.8"||136.8"|
|L Ground Plane to Bucket Edge Height||129"||129"|
|M Dump Clearance at Full Height||106.7"||106.7"|
|N Dump Reach at Full Height||22.4"||22.4"|
|P Width Over Tires||68.4" / 77.1"||68.4" / 77.1"|
|Q Tire Gauge||52.4" / 60.8"||52.4" / 60.8"|
|R ROPS Width||57.1"||57.1"|
|S Ground Clearance||12.3"||12.3"|
|T Turning Radius with Bucket||155.3"||155.3"|
|U Outer Turning Radius||134.2"||134.2"|
|V Inner Turning Radius||63.8"||63.8"|
|W Articulation Angle from Center||45°||45°|
|X Rollback at Height||45°||45°|
|Y Maximum Dump Angle at Full Height||45°||45°|
|Z Bucket Rollback at Ground||45°||45°|
|AA Attachment Pivot Clearance||7.5"||7.5"|
|BB Wheel Radius||19.5"||19.5"|
|CC Bucket Width - Standard||84"||84"|
|Model/Number of Cylinders||TD 3.6 L4 / 4||TD 3.6 L4 / 4|
|Power @ 2800 rpm||74.3 hp||74.3 hp|
|Displacement||0.95 gal||0.95 gal|
|Static Tipping Load with Bucket|
|Straight||7,446 lbs.||7,907 lbs.|
|Full Turn||5,778 lbs.||6,126 lbs.|
|Static Tipping Load with Forks|
|Straight||3,708 lbs.||3,755 lbs.|
|Full Turn||2,939 lbs.||2,981 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout||13,020 lbf||13,020 lbf|
|Operating Weight||10,540 lbs.||10,540 lbs.|
|Work Hydraulic System Flow||18.5 gpm||18.5 gpm|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional||30.6 gpm||30.6 gpm|
|Work Hydraulic System Pressure||2,900 psi||2,900 psi|
|Drive Hydraulic System Pressure||5,511 psi||5,511 psi|
|Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||19.5 gal.||19.5 gal.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||27 gal.||27 gal.|
|Maximum Travel Speed||5/12/19 mph||5/12/19 mph|
|Tire Size - Standard||405 / 70-20||405 / 70-20|