The Z25 Compact Excavator is available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator’s view after dark.
The controls on the Z25 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The undercarriage of the Z25 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
The Z25 Compact Excavator is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
Model 3TNV80F Tier IV
Displacement (L) 77.3 cu.in. (1.26)
Gross Power (kW) @ rpm 20.4 hp (15.2) @ 2500
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 19.7 hp (14.7) @ 2500
Fuel Tank (L) 8.1 gal. (30.5)
Fuel Consumption (L/hr) 0.95 gal./hr. (3.6)
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z25 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
Pumps 2 variable, 2 gear
Total Flow Rate (L/min) 13.6 gpm (51.3)
Working Pressure (bar) 2987 psi (206)
Swing System Pressure (bar) 2103 psi (145)
Oil Cooler Standard
Hydraulic Tank (L) 6.6 gal. (25)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their Z25 the most versatile machine on the job site.
D Compaction Plates
E Compaction Wheel
F Frost Ripper
H Pavement Removal Bucket
- Easy accessibility with a large rear door, a swing open access panel, and removable covers beneath the operator's feet.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access to the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operator’s seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.
|Operating Weight with Canopy||5,919 lbs.|
|Operating Weight with Cab||6,217 lbs.|
|A Max. Digging Depth||9' 8"|
|B Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth||7' 9"|
|C Max. Reach at Ground Level||15' 9"|
|D Transport Length||13' 5"|
|E Undercarriage Length||6' 8"|
|F Max. Digging Height||14' 8.4"|
|G Max. Dump Height||9' 1.4"|
|H Minimum Front Swing Radius||7' 1"|
|I Transport Height - Cab/Canopy||8' 3.6" / 8' 2"|
|J Blade Below Ground||1' 2"|
|K Overall Base Width||4' 11.1"|
|L Track Width||9.8"|
|M Ground Clearance||1' 0.6"|
|N Parallel Offset Right||1' 7"|
|O Parallel Offset Left||2' 3"|
|P Rear End Swing Radius||2' 5.5"|
|Q Boom Swing Angle - Left||47°|
|R Boom Swing Angle - Right||74°|
|Max. Dig Depth with 8 ft. Flat Bottom||8' 2.4"|
|Dozer Blade Width||4' 11.1"|
|Model||3TNV80F Tier IV|
|Gross Power @ rpm||20.4 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||19.7 hp @ 2500|
|Fuel Tank||8.1 gal.|
|Fuel Consumption||0.95 gal./hr.|
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate||13.6 gpm|
|Working Pressure||2987 psi|
|Swing System Pressure||2103 psi|
|Hydraulic Tank||6.6 gal.|
|Undercarriage and Slewing System|
|Travel Speed - dual||1.7 / 2.8 mph|
|Track Type/Width||Rubber / 9.8"|
|No. of Rollers per Side (track/idle)||4/1|
|Track Length on Ground||5' 8.8"|
|Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy||4.6 / 4.4 psi|
|Slew Speed||10 rpm|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||5,490 lbs.|
|Maximum Bucket Breakout||4,079 lbs.|
|Maximum Arm Digging Force||2,624 lbs.|