Gehl Z35 GEN:2
The Z35:GEN2 Compact Excavator is available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator’s view after dark.
The controls on the Z35 GEN:2 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The undercarriage of the Z35 GEN:2 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
The Gehl Z35:GEN2 is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
Model 3TNV88F-ESBV Tier IV
Displacement (L) 100.2 cu.in. (1.64)
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 23.9 hp (17.8) @ 2200
Fuel Tank (L) 10.8 gal. (41)
Fuel Consumption (L/hr) 1.03 gal./hr. (3.9)
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z35 GEN:2 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
Pumps 2 variable, 2 gear
Total Flow Rate (L/min) 29.4 gpm (111.3)
Working Pressure (bar) 3,060 psi (211)
Swing System Pressure (bar) 2,844 psi (196)
Oil Cooler Standard
Hydraulic Tank (L) 10.6 gal. (40)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their Z35 GEN:2 the most versatile machine on the job site.
D Compaction Plates
E Compaction Wheel
F Frost Ripper
H Pavement Removal Bucket
- The large, rear hood opens easily to expose the battery, engine oil, air filter and cooling system.
- The right-hand side cover is easily removed with just two bolts. Remove the top right hand side to easily clean behind the radiator.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operator’s seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.
|Operating Weight with Canopy||7,905 lbs.|
|Operating Weight with Cab||8,214 lbs.|
|A Max. Digging Depth||10'8"|
|B Max. Vertical Wall Digging Depth||7'11"|
|C Max. Reach at Ground Level||17'3.5"|
|D Transport Length||15'8"|
|E Undercarriage Length||7'1"|
|F Max. Digging Height||16'9.2"|
|G Max. Dump Height||11'2.3"|
|H Minimum Front Swing Radius||7'1.4"|
|I Transport Height||8'1"|
|J Blade Below Ground||1'2.6"|
|K Overall Base Width||5'8.5"|
|L Track Width||11.8"|
|M Ground Clearance||12.6"|
|N Parallel Offset Right||1'11.2"|
|O Parallel Offset Left||2'1.2"|
|P Rear End Swing Radius||2'6.5"|
|Model||3TNV88F-ESBV Tier IV|
|Net Power @ rpm||23.9 hp @ 2200|
|Fuel Tank||10.8 gal.|
|Fuel Consumption||1.03 gal./hr|
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate||29.4 gpm|
|Working Pressure||3,060 psi|
|Swing System Pressure||2,844 psi|
|Hydraulic Tank||10.6 gal.|
|Undercarriage and Slewing System|
|Travel Speed - dual||1.7/2.8 mph|
|Number of Rollers per Side (Track/Idle)||4/1|
|Track Length on Ground||5'10"|
|Ground Pressure - Cab/Canopy||5.0/4.8 psi|
|Slew Speed||9.5 rpm|
|Maximum Drawbar Pull||7,306 lbs.|
|Maximum Bucket Breakout||5,643 lbs.|
|Maximum Arm Digging Force||4,226 lbs.|
|Width - extended/retracted||5'8.5"|