The demand for a Gehl 1,500 lbs. (680 kg) capacity skid loader has been fulfilled with the introduction of the R150.
Net Power (kW) 44.5 hp (33)
Maximum Torque (Nm) 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146)
Rated Operating Capacity (kg) 1,500 lbs. (680)
The R150 features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator's cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System - Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM's, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
- Three control options include T-Bar and Hand/Foot.
- All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The R150 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
Net Power (kW) @ rpm 46.3 hp (34.5) @ 2800
Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm 107.8 ft.-lbs. (146 Nm) @ 1820
Displacement (L) 133.6 cu.in. (2.19)
The R135 has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min) 17 gpm (64.4)
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option (L/min) N/A
Reservoir Capacity (L) 11 gal. (41.6)
A full line of Edge attachments and accessories are designed specifically to fill operators’ needs, making their R150 the most versatile machine on the job site. Popular attachments are listed below.
A Bale Movers
D Pallet Forks
E Mower, Rotary
F Skeleton Rock Bucket
G Stump Grinders
H Tree Puller/Grabbing Tool
The R150 features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
- 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy cleanout of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS
|A Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised||152.6"|
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||119"|
|C Overall Height to Top of ROPS||76.7"|
|D Overall Length with Bucket||122.1"|
|E Dump Angle at Full Height||38°|
|F Dump Height||93.7"|
|G Dump Reach at Full Height||22.8"|
|J Rollback at Ground||28°|
|M Rollback Angle at Full Height||99°|
|O Seat to Ground Height||35.6"|
|Q Overall Width - Less Bucket A||63.2"|
|R Bucket Width||61.5"|
|S Ground Clearance to Chassis||6.3"|
|V Overall Length - Less Bucket||93.9"|
|W Departure Angle||21°|
|X Clearance Circle - Front w/ Bucket||73.6"|
|Y Clearance Circle - Front w/o Bucket||45.4"|
|Z Clearance Circle - Rear||57.7"|
|Standard Specification Tire Size||10.00 x 16.5 HD|
|Gross Power @ 2500 rpm||46.3 hp|
|Net Power @ 2500 rpm||44.5 hp|
|Maximum Torque||107.8 ft.-lbs. @ 1820|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard||17 gpm|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option||N/A|
|Reservoir Capacity||11 gal.|
|Rated Operating CapacityB||1,500 lbs.|
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional CounterweightB||1,650 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank||16.5 gal.|
|Travel Speed - Maximum||7.4 mph|
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Maximum||N/A|
|Operating WeightC - Approximate||5,930 lbs.|
A - Overall width is dependent upon the amount of wheel offset.
B - Per SAE J818, SAE J732, and ISO 14397
C - Weight of base unit with standard equipment, standard tires (heavy-duty flotation), standard dirt-construction bucket and 175 lb. operator.