Gehl DL11-55 / NOT AVAILABLE
DL11-55 Telescopic Handler
The DL11-55 Telescopic Handler will help you find new ways to increase jobsite productivity, develop new business and provide a quick return-on-investment.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- Transmission de-clutch system for faster boom cycle times.
- Standard pneumatic tires; no ballast required.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.