Gehl RS5-19 / NOT AVAILABLE
RS5-19 Telescopic Handler
The RS5-19 is built to work hard.
- A rigid frame provides extra stability in the machine’s base.
- Low boom design increases operator’s visibility.
- Hydraulic hoses routed inside the boom protect them from jobsite hazards.
- Reinforced nose on the inner boom provides added strength.
- Double-wall rear tower provides extra support for increased longevity.
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
- Dana axles are proven in this application.
- SAHR (Spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake located on the front brakes eliminates the adjustments and cable stretch associated with other telescopic handler models.
- Inboard wet-disc service brakes with individual bleeders for each brake.
- Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
- Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab with angle degrees.
|Model||4TNV98C Tier IV|
|Rated Speed||2500 rpm|
|Maximum Travel Speed||15 mph|
|Brakes||2-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Parking Brake||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Total Capacity||20 gpm|
|System Pressure||3350 psi|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||18 gal.|
|Approximate Weight||10,000 lbs.|
|Fuel Capacity||17 gal.|
|12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR|
|12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR Foam-Filled|
|12.00 x 16.5 Solid Rubber|