Gehl RS5-19 GEN:3
Double tap to zoom
The RS5-19 GEN:3 is built to work hard.
- Compact size 5' 11" wide & 6' 4" tall
- Total weight of 10,000 lbs
- With a ground clearance of 14"
- Two section telescopic boom has full hydraulic power for all lift and telescopic functions
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift action automatically keeps the load level as the boom is raised.
- Inboard wet-disc service brakes
- Limited slip differential is located on front axle.
- Highly visible boom level indicator is located on the outer boom and an easy-to-read frame level gauge is located in the cab
The operator’s cab in the RS5-19 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler is anything but compact. A modern, ergonomic design maximizes comfort.
- High-back seat with right-side adjustable armrest; suspension seat optional.
- Locking storage compartment under seat.
- Full 360° visibility.
- Ergonomic design features all gauges, indicator lights and switches on the right-side dash panel
- ROPS/FOPS canopy standard; ROPS/FOPS cab with heater or ROPS/FOPS cab with heater & A/C optional
To enhance maneuverability, the RS5-19 Telescopic Handler has three steering modes. An operator can change between 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab-type steering by flipping a switch in the operator’s station.
|Lift Capacity||5,500 lbs.|
|Maximum Lift Height||19'1"|
|Capacity at Maximum Lift Height||3,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Foward Reach||11'0"|
|Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach||1,850 lbs.|
|Maximum Reach Below Grade||0"|
|Model||4TNV98C Tier IV|
|Rated Speed||2500 rpm|
|Maximum Travel Speed||15 mph|
|Brakes||2-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Parking Brake||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Total Capacity||20 gpm|
|System Pressure||3350 psi|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||18 gal.|
|Approximate Weight||10,000 lbs.|
|Fuel Capacity||17 gal.|
|12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR|
|12.00 x 16.5 Bias/10 PR Foam-Filled|
|12.00 x 16.5 Solid Rubber|