Gehl RS8-44 / NOT AVAILABLE
RS8-44 Telescopic Handler
The model RS8-44 is built with high quality components, which enhance performance on all levels.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section boom design makes the boom stronger than competitive models.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Strong frame with reinforced C-channels performs well under heavy lifting conditions.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, enhancing performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping ability and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
|Model||4045T Interim Tier IV|
|Rated Speed||2500 rpm|
|Transmission||Dana 3-speed Powershift|
|Maximum Travel Speed||18.8 mph|
|Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulically Actuated Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Parking Brake||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Total Capacity||40 gpm|
|System Pressure||3000 psi|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||45 gal.|
|Approximate Weight||23,500 lbs.|
|Length - Less Forks||19'10"|
|Fuel Capacity||47 gal.|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR Foam-Filled|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR - Rock|
|13.00 x 24 Solid Rubber|