Gehl RS9-50 GEN:2
Double tap to zoom
The model RS9-50 GEN:2 is built with high quality components, for long life and superior performance.
- Land 5,000 lbs at 47' 0" high without moving the machine.
- Additional reach of 50' 0" telescopic boom provides greater work range and material placement ability than competitive 42' 0" or 44' 0" units..
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity
The RS9-50 GEN:2 Telescopic Handler features spacious, durable operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- In 4-wheel steer, the machine has a 13' 8" turning radius for machine positioning on tight job sites..
Remote Boom Control
The Remote Boom Control or PWP is not available on the RS 9-50 GEN:2.
|Lift Capacity||9,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Lift Height||50'1"|
|Capacity at Maximum Lift Height||5,000 lbs.|
|Maximum Forward Reach||36'7"|
|Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach||500 lbs.|
|Model||QSF 3.8 Tier IV|
|Rated Speed||2,500 rpm|
|Transmission||Dana 4-speed Powershift|
|Maximum Travel Speed||15.3 mph|
|Brakes||4-Wheel Internal Wet-Disc Brake|
|Parking Brake||Spring-Applied, Hydraulic Release (SAHR) on Front Axle|
|Total Capacity||41.5 gpm|
|System Pressure||3,000 psi|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||31 gal.|
|Approximate Weight||13,562 lbs.|
|Length - Less Forks||21'0"|
|Fuel Capacity||47 gal.|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR Foam-Filled|
|13.00 x 24/12 PR - Rock|
|13.00 x 24 Solid Rubber|