Gehl RT175 GEN:2 / NOT AVAILABLE
RT175 GEN:2 Track Loader
The Gehl RT175 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Maximum Rollback at Specified Height||66.8°|
|Angle of Approach||90°|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load||1,750 lbs.|
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load||2,500 lbs.|
|Tipping Load||5,000 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||8,605 lbs.|
|Make/Model||Yanmar/4TNV98C-NMSL Tier IV|
|Type||4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated|
|Gross Power @ rpm||69.9 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||68.4 hp @ 2500|
|Peak Torque @ rpm||179 ft.-lbs. @ 1600|
|Oil Pump Capacity||11 qts.|
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort||11,840 lbs.|
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type||Rubber/4/Steel|
|Ground Pressure||6.2 psi|
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder||5,189 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder||4,840 lbs.|
|Ground Speed - Single Speed||5.1 mph|
|Ground Speed - Two Speed||7.5 mph|
|Fuel Tank||24 gal.|
|Hydraulic Reservior Tank||11.0 gal.|
|Coolant Capacity||3.5 gal.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||18.5 gpm|
|High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||34.0 gpm|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction|
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature||850 CCA @ 0°F|