Gehl RT210 GEN:2
Double tap to zoom
RT210 GEN:2 Track Loader
The Gehl RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Maximum Rollback at Specified Height||66.8°|
|Angle of Approach||90°|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load||2,100 lbs.|
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load||3,000 lbs.|
|Tipping Load||6,000 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||9,890 lbs.|
|Make/Model||Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV|
|Gross Power @ rpm||72 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||70.7 hp @ 2500|
|Peak Torque @ rpm||217 ft.-lbs. @ 1700|
|Oil Pump Capacity||11 qts.|
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort||12,359 lbs.|
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type||Rubber/5/Steel|
|Ground Pressure||4.7 psi|
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder||5,492 lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder||5,398 lbs.|
|Ground Speed - Single Speed||5.4 mph|
|Ground Speed - Two Speed||7.9 mph|
|Fuel Tank||24 gal.|
|Hydraulic Reservior Tank||13.8 gal.|
|Coolant Capacity||3.8 gal.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||21.8 gpm|
|Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||35.9 gpm|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction|
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature||850 CCA @ 0°F|