Gehl RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader
Double tap to zoom
The Gehl RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments.
- Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
- Joystick Sensitivity
- Position Reaction
- Engine Response
- Pump Swash Plate Position
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
|Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised||168"|
|B Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||128"|
|C Reach - Fully Raised||34.5"|
|D Dump Angle - Fully Raised||39°|
|E Dump Height - Fully Raised||98"|
|F Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised||102.5°|
|G Overall Height at ROPS||83.1"|
|H Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight||148.1"|
|I Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight||116.5"|
|J Specified Height||67.7"|
|K Reach at Specified Height||31.3"|
|L Dump Angle at Specified Height||75°|
|M Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground||30°|
|N Carry Position||8.2"|
|O Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position||31.6°|
|P Digging Position - Below Ground||+0.6"|
|Q Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight||29.2°|
|R Ground Clearance||13.2"|
|S Track Gauge||51.7"|
|T Track Shoe Width||17.7"|
|U Crawler Base||58.4"|
|V Overall Width - Less Bucket||69.5"|
|W Bucket Width||73.9"|
|X Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket||94.6"|
|Z Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight||64.6"|
|Maximum Rollback at Specified Height||66.8°|
|Angle of Approach||90°|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load||2,100 lbs.|
|Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load||3,000 lbs.|
|Tipping Load||6,000 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||9,890 lbs.|
|Make/Model||Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV|
|Gross Power @ rpm||72 hp @ 2500|
|Net Power @ rpm||70.7 hp @ 2500|
|Peak Torque @ rpm||206 ft.-lbs. @ 1700|
|Oil Pump Capacity||11 qts.|
|Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort||11,489 lbs.|
|Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type||Rubber/5/Steel|
|Ground Pressure||4.7 psi|
|Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder||6,631lbs.|
|Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder||6,481lbs.|
|Ground Speed - Single Speed||6.1mph|
|Ground Speed - Two Speed||8.9 mph|
|Fuel Tank||24 gal.|
|Hydraulic Reservior Tank||13.8 gal.|
|Coolant Capacity||3.8 gal.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||21.8 gpm|
|Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||35.9 gpm|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction|
|Cold Cranking Amps at Temperature||850 CCA @ 0°F|