Gehl V330 GEN:2
Double tap to zoom
V330 GEN:2 Vertical-Lift Skid Loader
The Gehl V330 GEN:2 skid loader is a shining example of Gehl’s superior innovation and well thought-out product development.
- Emissions certified Tier IV engines combine power and efficiency.
- Self leveling lift action for better control of lifting loads.
- The new chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability. New rear bumper provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- A heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides substantial forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at part throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Model||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV|
|Net Power @ rpm||70.7 hp @ 2500|
|Gross Power @ rpm||72 hp @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque||217 ft.-lbs. @ 1625|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard||23.5 gpm|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option||35 gpm|
|System Relief Pressure||3,200 psi|
|Reservoir Capacity||10.5 gal.|
|Rated Operating CapacityA||3,300 lbs.|
|Fuel Tank||24.5 gal.|
|Travel Speed - Maximum||8.1 mph|
|Travel Speed with Two-Speed OptionB - Maximum||12.2 mph|
|Operating WeightC - Approximate||9,090 lbs.|