Meyer Farm Ind. 8865 Trk Mt. w/Mt. Brkts
- All Meyer Industrial Spreaders feature three augers constructed of massive sectional flighting. Thrust bearing and nylatron sleeves on the drive side of the auger reduce stress and horse power requirements. Steep tank sides constructed from heavy gauge, rust resistant steel are just plain heavier than the rest!
- A "T-Post" Auger hold down system creates a larger opening for foreign objects to pass through. Individual Bottom Auger Shear Hub Protection safe guards your investment and allows you to unload even with one auger obstructed. Standard feature 8720 & 8865.
- Hardened expeller jaws are easy to replace and less expensive than pivoting hammer systems.
- Easy Serviceability - Grease banks provide quick maintenance from ground level.
- Auto Oiler will automatically oil your roller chains each time you operate the tailgate. Operator maintains easy access to components, unlike oil bath designs. Reservoir easily filled on side of spreader.
- The optional Hydraulic Lid is available. The lid provides cleaner transportation and less odor pollution. right or left opening.
- Meyer Super Spreaders can be truck mounted for fast over the road transport to your fields. Meyer units are adaptable to a wide range of trucks and also terra-gator systems. Drive options include both PTO and hydraulic.
|Dimensions||Ind. 8865 Trk Mt. w/Mt. Brkts|
|Cu. yards (struck)||20.8 cu. yards|
|Overall Length||24' 2" w/Hyd Motor|
|Inside Tank Length||20'|
|Loading Height||68" plus trk. ht.|
|Overall Height-||77" plus trk ht.|
|-Top of Splash Guard|
|Overall Width (outside tires)||101"|
|Overall Width w/high||N/A|
|floatation axle pkg.|
|Top Inside Tank Width||101"|
|Max. Load (Lbs.)||38,000#|
|Auger Diameter (lower)||23"|
|Auger Flighting Thickness||3/8" sectional|
|Ind. Lower Auger Shear Hub Sprockets||Standard|
|3rd Auger (solid material)||Standard - 16"|
|Drive - PTO RPM||PTO Direct Std.|
|Constant Velocity||Hydrostatic Opt.|
|Drive Line Protection||Cut out clutch w/shear bolt (PTO)|
|Roller Chain Drive||80-120-140|
|Roller Chain Auto Oiler||Standard|
|Expellor Speed (RPM)||716 RPM|
|Thickness - Auger Troughs||1/4"|
|Thickness - Tank Sides||3/16"|
|Frame Construction||Heavy 8"
|Door Opening||32" x 53"|
|Standard Axle Spind Diameter|
|High Floatation Axle||N/A|
|Splash Shields - Stnd.||45 front/45 rear|
|PTO HP (Min.)|
|Hyd. Brakes-HF axle only||Optional
2 or 4 wheels
|Hyd. Drive Expellors||Optional|
|w/Variable Auger Speeds|
|1000 RPM 1 3/4" spline||Standard|
|Poultry Litter Package||Optional|
|Truck Mt. Drive Options||PTO - Direct Std.
Hydrostatic - opt.