Meyer Farm V-Force 7400 Trailer
- All Meyer V-Force Spreaders feature three augers constructed of massive sectional flighting. Thrust bearing and aluminum-bronze sleeves on the drive side of the auger reduce stress and horse power requirements. Steep tank sides constructed from heavy gauge, rust resistant steel are just plain heavier than the rest!
- A "T-Post" Auger hold down system creates a larger opening for foreign objects to pass through.
- Individual Bottom Auger Shear Hub Protection safe guards your investment and allows you to unload even with one auger obstructed. Standard feature of the 7500 V-Force Spreader (Optional on 7400 model).
- Hardened expeller jaws are easy to replace and less expensive than pivoting hammer systems.
- Easy Serviceability - Grease banks provide quick maintenance from ground level.
- Auto Oiler will automatically oil your roller chains each time you operate the tailgate. Operator maintains easy access to components, unlike oil bath designs.
- The optional Hydraulic Lid is available. The lid provides cleaner transportation and less odor pollution. right or left opening.
- Meyer Super Spreaders can be truck mounted for fast over the road transport to your fields. Meyer units are adaptable to a wide range of trucks and also terra-gator systems. Drive options include both PTO and hydraulic.
|MODEL||V-Force 7400 Trailer|
|Gallons/Cu.Ft. (struck)||1,870 / 250|
|Cu. yards (struck)||9.26 cu. yards|
|Overall Length||21' 9"|
|Inside Tank Length||15'|
|Loading Height||66" w/14Lx16.1
|Overall Height-||73.25" (front) 14L|
|-Top of Splash Guard||74.75 (front) 16.5L|
|Overall Width (outside tires)||95.75" w/14Lx16.1
|Top Tank Width||77 3/4"|
|Total Weight||8,040# w/14L|
|Max. Net Load (Lbs.)||16,000#|
|Auger Diameter (lower)||20" - 3/8" sectional|
|Ind. Lower Auger Shear Hub Sprockets||Optional|
|3rd Auger (solid material)||Standard|
|Drive - PTO RPM||540 RPM with constant velocity|
|Drive Line Protection||Overrunning torque disconnect clutch|
|Roller Chain Drive - augers
|#80 - #120
|Roller Chain Auto Oiler||Standard|
|Expellor Speed (RPM)||660 RPM|
|Thickness - Tank Sides||3/16"|
|Thickness - Front/Back||3/16"|
|Frame Construction||Heavy 8"
|Door Opening||27" x 42"|
|Spindle Diameter - tandem axle||2 3/14"|
|Splash Shields - front & rear||Standard - flat
|Transport Lights||Standard w/ag cord|
|Tractor Req. PTO HP (min)||85 HP|
|Lower Auger Shear Hubs||Optional|
|1000 RPM Kit||Optional|
|19" Longer Hitch
(for dual wheeled tractor)
|Hydraulic Controled Lid||Optional|
|Poultry Litter Package||Optional|
|Truck Mt. Drive Options||Optional|