Kubota equipment repair, Case IH equipment service, on site equipment repair available at Salem Farm Supply; Your source for new and used tractors, hay equipment, round balers, spreaders, feeders and mixers in New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Maine.
FULL SERVICE FACILITY - Full repair shop employing full time certified technicians with the tools to complete any job, 3 ROAD REPAIR TRUCKS - bringing a certified technician to your rescue, 3 FLATBED TRUCKS - for pickup and delivery of equipment in need of repair or service.
"OUR SERVICE SELLS"
1. We invest many thousands of dollars each year for training. Our technicians attend Case/IH, Kubota, Gehl, Kuhn, Houle, and Krone training on a regular basis.
2. We have three full-time road service technicians to support our customers equipment at your location. They have new service trucks equipped with cranes, welder-generators, air compressors and much more. The three men in these trucks are highly qualified and dedicated to their work.
3. We have three trucks for hauling equipment. All are equipped with winches to enable us to retrieve broken down machinery. Our senior driver has the nickname "Super". He can haul most anything and usually does. He has safely hauled loads that other dealers have refused to haul because they were too big and wide.
4. We purchase all the needed special tools and service manuals to support what we sell. We consistently upgrade our laptop computers to support the latest technology in our products. It is used to troubleshoot and program our equipment much like the automotive industry.
5. We have many customers that send in their "other color" tractors and machinery for us to service. This says volumes about their faith in our abilities. They know we can take care of them.
6. Experience...we have it. We have 14 employees in our service department, with an average of twelve years working experience at Salem Farm Supply.
7. We strive to save customers money on road service and hauling. Every attempt is made to make multiple stops on every trip to "split up" the expense for our valued customers.
8. If your machine breaks down, we can usually come up with a rental/ loaner unit to keep you working. We all know that "the cows have to be fed".
9. We offer financing on large repairs. (Usually not an option from the smaller independent repair shops).
10. We can offer warranties on some specific repairs such as engine or torque amplifier.
Give us a call today at 1-800-999-3276 (FARM) or 518-854-7424, ask for Jeff, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org