Guidance Hotline - (518) 854-7424 ext: 218
Precision Farming Specialist
Justin McIntyre went to school at SUNY Cobleskill and graduated with a bachelor’s degree for Ag Equipment Technology. He completed his internship here at Salem Farm Supply. After completing his internship he started working at Salem in the shop. When an opportunity to become an AFS specialist came up, Justin went for it. He attended multiple classes online and has traveled to Case training centers to become a certified AFS specialist and Case IH planter technician.
We offer a variety of different options to meet your precision farming needs, from precision planting products to Trimble guidance. We also have a meter max test stand and are able to run and test your seed meters, make adjustments, or repair so they are ready for the planting season.
- • Guidance
- • GPS Mapping
- • RTX Systems
- • RTK Systems
- • Mapping Plant Population
- • Seeding, Spraying & Fertilizer Technologies
- • Sprayer Boom Controls
- • Yield Monitoring
- • Yield Mapping
- Through farmer input, Precision Farming technologies are now user-friendly
- Salem Farm Supply's experienced Precision Farming Support Team will help you every step of the way
- Easy access to RTK & RTX accuracy
- Operate anywhere within the network without losing accuracy
- A Trimble modem and Salem Farm Supply help is all you need!
- Save money on fuel with less passes through the field
- Save money with less input costs (seed, chemicals, fertilizers)
- Save money by eliminating foam markers
Click here to download Precison Farming brochures:
Case IH AFS
AFS Solution Catalog