The Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp (52.1 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 128" (3251)
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT185 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design with optional IdealAccess™ Folding Cab Door.
- NEW Back up camera is optional equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Deluxe High-Back Cushion Seat - Mechanical Suspension delivers outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- All-New seat-mounted pilot control system - redesigned cab mount the controls to the seat, providing added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT185 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- DPF (Diesel Particulated Filter) Technology.
- Block Heater is an optional feature
- Emissions Compliance (EPA/Euro) Tier IV/Stage 3B, 24 gal (91 L) fuel tank along with a 250 hours Oil Change Interval.
The RT185 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Pilot Hydraulic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
Standard Flow Hydraulics - Lift Arm Mounted: 21.8 gpm (82.5 L/min)
Optional High Flow Hydraulics - Lift Arm Mounted: 32 gpm (128.8 L/min)
Hydraulic Reservoir: 18.5 gal (70 L)
System Pressure: 3,500 psi (241 bar)
The RT185 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- Standard All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Power-A-Tach® system allows for attachment changes electronically at the push of a button, further enhancing jobsite productivity is optional.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT185 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Radial Lift Path lift arm offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 128" (3251)
Reach - Fully Raised (mm): 34.5" (876)
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT185 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well clean-out and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
IdealTrax™ INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Automatic Track Tensioning System
- Eliminate weekly tension check
- Cut down on costly track replacements
IdealTrax™ system ensures the proper track tensioning when the engine is started.
To reduce strain on the track components, the tension is release when the engine is turned off.