Kuhn GLADIATOR 1205M-636
ST-PRO™ Row Units
1. Independent coulter system offers continuous residue cutting
2. Floating 16” notched blade row cleaners consistently clear residue
3. Easily adjust shank depth from 6” to 12” depths in 1” increments without tools
4. Drop Zone™ Nutrient Placement System offers the flexibility to adjust fertilizer placement depth from field to field
5. Closing blades are easily adjusted for conditions while capturing loosened soil to create a uniform berm
6. Innovative Strik’r conditioner breaks clods without destroying the berm
Designed for tough residue situations, the ST-PRO row units develop a uniform residue-free strip with precise, consistent tillage depth control. Most importantly, these row units require no daily maintenance and no wrenches to make adjustments. Using PolyLube® bushings, which have a proven life in construction and agriculture applications, pivots are protected with composite self-lubricating material.
Fertilizer Application Options
The Gladiator product line makes available one of the most complete fertilizer offerings in the industry. These designs are easy to operate, and provide great precision nutrient placement options for those growers desiring to apply dry or liquid fertilizer - with or without NH3.
A 1,000 gallon liquid fertilizer tank is available from Kuhn Krause for pull-type machines, while 3-point machines utilize a steerable cart and a 1,200 or 1,700 gallon tank provided by Montag Manufacturing.
Dry fertilizer systems are manufactured by Montag Manufacturing, available through Kuhn Krause, and feature an integrated 6-ton system for pull-type machines and 6 or 9-ton steerable cart system for 3-point machines.
|Working width (m)||5,5|
|Working width (feet)||18|
|Number of rows||6|
|Row spacing (cm)||91|
|Row spacing (in)||36|
|Number of wheels||2|
|Transport width (m)||5.1|
|Transport width (feet)||16'10"|
|Transport Height (m)||2|
|Transport Height (feet)||6'5"|
|Number of sections||1|
|Minimum working depth (cm)||15.2|
|Maximum working depth (cm)||30.4|
|Working depth (min.) (inches)||6|
|Working depth (max.) (inches)||12|
|Tractor Power (kW)||between 90 and 102|
|Tractor Power (hp)||between 120 and 138|
|Maximum authorised tractor power (kW)||102|
|Maximum Authorised Tractor Power (hp)||138|